Josh Meyer is an experienced graphic designer and photographer in the La Crosse, Wisconsin area. Josh has been designing and coding websites from scratch for more than 17 years (2003), and has been an in-demand wedding photographer since 2006.
- Graphic Design: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom)
- Web Development: HTML, CSS, WordPress, Responsive Design, SEO
- Photography: Extensive experience with Canon DSLR cameras; Multiple photography awards; Published in multiple magazines and countless other web and print sources.
- Video Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro
- Artwork featured on Mountain Dew cans and packaging nationwide
- Photo featured in Guinness World Records Gamer’s Edition 2011
- Cover photo on Inside Archery Magazine, January 2006
- Cover photo on Machining Magazine, October 2004
- Photo selected as a Daily Deviation on deviantART
- Designed CD album covers for: Bryan White, Phil Keaggy, Tom Hemby, Erin Schneider and many others
- Designed Cain novel and other book covers
- Passed LinkedIn assessment tests for HTML, CSS, WordPress, Phoshop, and Illustrator
- Xeonyx Cursors downloaded more than 31,000 times on CNET Download.com
- Second Place in 2003 Technology & Learning High School Photography Contest