Download Printable PDF
- High levels of cholesterol may raise heart disease risk, the #1 cause of death in the US.
- Saturated fat impairs the body’s ability to control blood sugar.
- Antibiotics, pesticides, lead, dioxins, PCBs, and other industrial toxins accumulate in milk.
- The protein in milk promotes cancer growth.
- Tumor growth can be turned on and off like a lightswitch with higher or lower amounts of casein protein from milk.
- 3 servings of dairy per day increases the risk of death from prostate cancer by 141%.
- Producing 1 gallon of milk takes 144 gallons of fresh water.
- Livestock accounts for 51% of all greenhouse gas emissions.
- Animal agriculture is responsible for 91% of Amazon destruction.
- A single spoonful of milk contains 1,120,000 pus cells.
- 1 cow produces as much waste as 165 people.
- The natural hormones in milk promote acne.
- Statistics show that bone fracture rates are highest in populations with the greatest milk consumption.
- 3 glasses of milk per day increases women’s risk for hip fractures by 60%.
- Human breast milk contains less than a third the protein of cow’s milk, lower than any animal milk.
- Protein from beans, vegetables, and whole grains builds muscle just as well as animal protein.
- A healthy plant-based diet could save more than 14 million lives each year.